Friday, January 7, 2011

Cookie Monster Birthday Bash

 Every cupcake has an oreo on the bottom too! Yummm...
 We had a cookie bar in addition to all of the oreo cupcakes.  We had homemade chocolate chip, homemade snickerdoodle, homemade ginger krinkles, homemade oatmeal raisin, oreos, and animal crackers.


 
My son loves this book so I bought another copy and had people sign it for him to have when he gets older.
My mother in law bought the Cookie Monster bib from etsy.com and my mom made the cute plaid chair cover.  Perfect!
It worked out great and was super easy and cheap to make!




Rain was in the forecast three days before the party, so we decided to move the party indoors.  It did end up raining that morning, but it was beautiful and sunny the rest of the day.  We only had about an hour to set-up, so I didn't get to have things exactly how I wanted them. I also didn't get any pictures of the favors while we were there.  I made cookie monster coloring books and bought crayons for the favors, as well as a jar of homemade blue playdough.  I had TONS of help from my parents and mother-in-law and my father-in-law BBQ'd the whole time which was also very helpful.  It was a very blessed day and so much fun seeing our friends and family that we love so much.  Thank you Lord, for an amazing day! :)

Here are some more "behind the scenes" pics:





                                                                            Favors
Cookie Toss Game


No comments:

Post a Comment