Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Crafts 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  We had a BUSY Christmas season this year, but VERY blessed also.  We saw lots of our family and friends, and spent lots of quality time together as a family.  I also had lots of fun crafting! :)  My poor husband, we live in a small place so I tend to take over our dining room whenever I decide to be creative.  He liked how everything turned out so it was worth it! :)

Peppermint Candy Wreath

 Paper Snowflake Mobil made out of just a few things around the house: wire, yarn, white printer paper, newspaper, embroidery thread, and jingle bells.  It added a touch of holiday spirit to our little guy's room. :)


I saw a NOEL sign in the potterybarn kids catalog that I thought was so cute.  I could only find 3 pails so I decided to make a JOY sign instead. :)


When I was a wee little girl there was a Christmas craft fair at my school every year.  One of the moms that contributed crafts to the fair made these EVERY year.  My sister and I both loved them.  I thought I would make them this year, as well as in the years to come.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season!  May the Lord bless you in the New Year and renew you daily. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment