Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Hunt for a New Entertainment Center





A few weeks ago the Lord blessed Kevin and me with a great deal on a new bed.  We are SO thankful, especially when Micah needs to share our bed with us because he takes up a LOT of room.  While we were at IKEA picking up our new bed frame, we were looking at entertainment units.  I'm trying to not buy IKEA furniture because, since we've been married, only a few pieces of furniture have NOT been from IKEA.  So anyway, we were just checking them out and the only one I actually liked was this
IKEA TROLLSTA sideboard
It is so cute, but I've decided that I really would rather find something vintage and fix it up myself.  So we are on the hunt for something super cool for our living room...before Micah destroys our flat screen (yikes!). Here are some inspiring pics...adorable pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment