Friday, March 25, 2011

March Fun

I haven't been blogging much because I have very little free time during the day.  And lately in my free time, I've been working on projects for my son's room, St. Patrick's Day (which is now past), and now Easter.  I also recently borrowed Martha Stewart's Sewing book from my mom and I am obsessed.  I have her craft book which I also love, and tend to get lost in.  I have been contemplating starting at letter A in the book and working my way thru Z making a project from each letter in the book. :)  Who knows, maybe I'll do it. :)

Anyway, here are some of my most recent projects I have been working on.
               Burlap St. Patrick's Day Door Hanger
                  Shamrocks for my boy's room
Cornice Board for his window also...looks SO much cuter now with it up!

With the leftover foam board I had from the cornice board I made for my son's window, I decided to make his name for his room and hang it over his french alphabet poster (his fav since birth).  I bought a red frame for the alphabet poster from IKEA and it looks so cute all hung up!  (I didn't have time to buy a frame before he was born.)

My son, Micah, loves baseball and his Dad is a coach so we live baseball in our home it seems.  Micah really loves playing with baseballs so I decided to make his room a vintage baseball theme.  His room is in progress, but each thing I add makes his room so much more bright and playful.   I actually finished this project above but I haven't had a chance to take a pic of it.  I will soon...

So that is all for now. :)  I am currently working on shower gifts and Easter gifts, and getting ready to have our families over for Easter as well, which we absolutely love doing.  :)  Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment