Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome Fall!

We are still a good week from Fall actually being here, but with this great weather outside it feels like it is already here. There are so many things I love about Fall.  Well first of all, I love that you can feel the holidays are just around the corner. I have so many great memories from my childhood from this time of year. I love watching the leaves change color and fall from the trees and stores change their merchandise.  And I also really enjoy all of the seasonal foods!  From Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte to Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread box mix...and then of course all of the delicious homemade recipes, it is just the beginning of so many yummy foods.  This year I am even more excited for Fall because my son is turning One at the end of October!  I am having SO much fun planning his party.  I am so thankful for the different seasons. What an awesome and creative God we have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment