Saturday, September 25, 2010

a little evening excursion with my favorite person

Linda's Mexican Delights in Long Beach




Ahhhh...it is always great spending a little QT with my hubby.  Tonight we went to one of our favorite resturants: Linda's Mexican Delights.  They have amazing chips and salsa and other homemade delicious foods...not only that but their food is very reasonably priced. Tonight we had a shredded beef empanada to start...delish.  I had a wet bean and cheese burrito and my husband had a taco salad with carne asada and a cheese enchilada.  I couldn't get enough of the chips and salsa! Theirs is hands down, the best I've ever had.  The chips are light and crisp, and always fresh.  And the salsa is just the right amount of spicy; and full of flavor.  SO GOOD!  From there we were off to Second Street in Belmont Shore.  I love walking around Second Street...there is so much to see.  And, we get to visit our friend Heather's botique gift shop: Blue Windows.  BW is such a beautiful store.  Heather has flawless taste and does an amazing job at merchandising...and she is an amazing person.  I am always so blessed visiting her store. :) So we walked around Second Street, said "hi" to Heather, and we were on our way home to pick up our little one. Such a great evening...good food and great company...can't ask for anything more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment